Annual magazine "RESONANCE"
Dated : 19 August 2017
Notice is hereby given to all the students and staffs of the college that the Annual magazine "RESONANCE" for the current session 2017-18 will be published shortly. As such, all are asked to submit articles in the form of short story, poetry, paragraph, essay, self shot photographs etc to the members of the magazine committee within 22nd September, 2017
- Dr. Brijesh Singh (Hindi)
- Smt Paromita Manna (English)
- Smt Sayantani Chakraborti (English)
- Smt Mausumi Bandyopadhyay (Bengali)
Literary Club for the studentsStudents are hereby announced that the college is going to set up a Literary Club for the students.
Aim of this club are as follows:-
- Conducting Debate/Extempore Competition
- Poem Writing Competition and many others
Students are asked to submit their names to any one of the following teachers:-
- Prof. Paromita Manna (Morning section)
- Prof. Sunayan Mukherjee (Day section)
- Prof. Yasmin Chaudhury (Day section)
COMPUTER LITERACY PROGRAMME
Introducing a 3 month COMPUTER LITERACY PROGRAMME in college campus.
Visit college website regularly for other details.
Photography Club for students
A photography club by the name of "Third Eye" is being introduced in the college.
For further details, please contact the undersigned :
Prof. Rudrarup Mukherjee ( Morning section)
Prof. Sayan Mandal ( Day section)
Prof. Ramaprasad Gain ( Day section)